I'll post some pictures of the birthday girl tommorow... I dont think she will get her presents until sunday though, thats when the grandparents are all coming over so we will wait till then... luckily she doesnt know she is getting presents so it wont bother her to wait an extra day.
This is right after we brought Dahlia home fromthe hospital
I never thought I would have a 9 lb 120z baby!!!
this was a month or so later she was good at lifting her head pretty early
Freshly wrapped, she looks like a little eskimo baby
4 comments:
So adorable Mandy =) I can't believe that she is a year! Wow! She is so cute.. Carolyn says she is starting to crawl. Before you know it she'll be running around the house and you won't be able to catch up with her ;) Have a WONDERFUL weekend, lotsa fun at her birthday--give her a great big kiss from me--I will call you, we need to get together!! Marianne
I had forgotten she was 9lb 12oz...ouch! It's incredible how much they change in one year isn't it! Happy Birthday Dahlia!
Happy birthday Dahlia. Looking forward to seeing your birthday party pictures! I hear you're getting a pretty special chair...
-de
Happy Birthday Dahlia!!!
Post a Comment