We went to the park this week too, and i finally remembered to bring my camera so i got a great picture of her in the swig she LOVES swinging... the faster the better, although I am scared she is going to fall out one day. She has a need for speed just like her daddy . Overall it was a pretty good week... a bit exhausting but by the end it was alot better and Dahlia finally has her appetite back, and she isnt as whiney as she has been, I guess she is going through so much right now. teething and growing and changing the first year is such a big year. It will be exciting to see what her second year will hold.
It was daddy's turn to bath Dahlia, daddy is always more fun and she was laughing so hard.
Dahlia is my little creepy crawler now...she gets into everything, she discovered my pots and pans are fun to play with.
It was my moms birthday on monday and we came over to celebrate..I wont tell how old she is cuz she reads my blog and she might get mad at me :) hehehebut she really isn't that old.

Grandma Bauder came out for a visit. She lives in Oliver so we dont get to see her too often. It was really nice to see her. I think we have her convinced to move out her. If not for us then she will for Dahlia.
3 comments:
Why is it that Daddy is always so much more fun? Glad to see that she is doing better.
Your daughter is a real cutie!! I love her smile on the swing.
Dahlia is adorable!! What a cutie
Post a Comment