Friday, October 06, 2006

Happy Anniversary!

Well we dropped of DAhlia at Grandma and Grandpas and we headed out for a little vacation to Harrison hot Springs. It was great, and we had a much needed rest. Dan has been so busy with work and I have been busy with Dahlia. It was nice for a change of pace and to relax for a while.
I cant believe we have been married for 3 years already! time has gone by so fast!
we have had so many changes in the last 3 years too. We have moved 3 times, owned 2 homes. Dan has had several different vehicles and 2 differnt jobs. I have gone from working at save on foods to becomeing a stay at home mom. and now we are expecting our second child! Life has definately not been borning.
I have really enjoyed being married to Dan for the past 3 years and I look forward to many many more! Im sure our life together will always be an adventure. We checked out the sand sculptures while we were in Harrison...such amazing details.
Yummmmm Ice cream! nothing better for a pregnant woman than bubblegum icecream!!! I think I mentioned to Dan about 5 times how its horrible that abbotsford has no icecream shop... If I had a million dollars I'd open up my own baskin' Robins. Maybe its a good thing Icecream is so hard to come by in abby... other wise my babies would be even bigger. The dr. told me to lay off the Icecream last time cuz in my last month Dahlia had grown quite big. Im hopeing for a smaller baby this time.


This is what the road to the springs was like. you cant really tell but on the other side of the rock where dan is driving is a cliff... and the ground was starting to give way under the weight of the truck. he was trying to drive as close to that rock as he could.

6 comments:

Alvin & Denise Engler said...

doesnt it sound just like a dan story for that road to give way and for his truck to get swallowed by the earth (dan, of course, jumping out moments before).
-de

Anonymous said...

there is a new ice cream shop in abby....sorry!! its by the supervalue. it also has candies and chocolates!! Go and have a grand time...haha....you have an excuse! Tell the doc that you don't know what happened..haha.
~Jenn

Anonymous said...

oh ya....happy anniversary! I am glad you got a much deserved break!!
Jenn

Baker said...

Congrats ont he coming baby! You obviously haven't been to Birchwood Dairy for ice cream. Lots to choose from and very yummy (with a park too for the kids:) It's off of Watcom Road.

dandy said...

yumm thanks for the Ice cream places im sure to find them and enjoy a few ice cream cones... until my doc says i better stop!

headcheck said...

My favorite ice cream is bubblegum too. My favorite is at Purdy's (in the mall) because they have bubblegum-flavored white chocolate bits in it. Yes, there is a candy store by my place across from the SuperVAlue. I've neveer been but Bryan has and he said it's really good.