
Well not much has happend it the last couple of weeks but I have heard from a few people that they are tired of looking at my uncle bob and want a new post. so I decided to be a people pleaser and think of something new to write about.
Dahlia is doing well... not walking yet but she really really wants to! she walks along furniture and walls and she now pulls down all books and things within reach we are in the process of Dahlia proofing and decluttering our house... It is an extremely frustrating task... that might be done by the time this new baby comes...
I have been having very strange dreams lately some are quite disturbing.... and some kind of funny, but mostly disturbing ones that I didnt even know my brain could think of...like Will Farrow in a speedo and he is going to be riding a bull and the bull is taunting him and he is pleading in his annoying voice not to be made to ride the bull.... WHAT???? I dont know ... I seriously cant figure out why i dreamt that. so far no baby dreams though. maybe those will come later.
I went shopping for maternity pants, jeans mainly I figure i will pretty much be living in them for the next six months... I dont understand why they make all maternity jeans out of that stretchy denim stuff, that material should be outlawed it doesnt matter what shape you are or how tight you buy those jeans THEY WILL slip OFF!! I just about had a fit today as I kept pulling up those jeans! half way through the day i gave up and put on my sweat pants.
Dan has been busy with work that is a good thing, I try hard not to complain but I do miss him when he is gone all day and most of the evening. But if he didnt work then we wouldnt eat, and I am one hungry girl these days! I like hearing all the interesting stories of the people he meets. I dont think I could do his job, you really have to keep your sense of humor and not be offended easily. I would probably cry every day. I had a hard enough time dealing with Rude customers when I worked in the deli at slave on. So GO DAN GO! I am so proud of him!
Well I belive thats all i can say for now. hopefully I will get some good pictures to post on here for all of you later.
3 comments:
Yes, Dahlia is definately cuter than uncle Bob..wait was that his name? anyway, she's a cutie:)
I've given up on maternity jeans and I mostly just wear sweat pants. I don't like it but at least they stay.
Cute picture of Dahlia, and I agree, much cuter than uncle Bob although it was a funny picture.
Rhiannon
p.s. flylady.net has some really good decluttering tips, it's made my decluttering journey alot less frustrating
Ya I don't know about maternity jeans like that but I do have a pair of jeans that look like maternity jeans but hava a way better elastic for the waist, they were from Pennington's and were 50 dollars-they are actually capris's but they are pants on me. :)
Anyway, ya I suggest you check them out perhaps and see what they have for fat pants. Thanks for the change of scenery I too was tired of seeing that guy.
Post a Comment