Thursday, December 21, 2006

book worm

I love these moments when I see Daddy and daughter spending some quality time together, Dahlia loves books she will look at them on her own and when we read to her she sits so quietly.
Grandma Bauder is here for Christmas we dont get to see her to often because she lives in the okanagan it took Dahlia some time to warm up to her but when great grandma started reading to her she was so happy. She wasnt shy anymore after that.

I had an ultrasound today... the picture isnt very clear so I didnt put it on here, baby wasnt being very cooperative either, the little sprout decided to stay all curled up so the tech. couldnt see much either. but all seems fine. were half way there already time has gone by fast.

1 comment:

Demara said...

WOW! 1/2 way already? GJ