I have heard the second trimester of pregnancy is called the honeymoon period. why? because its the calmest time, no more puking less tiredness and you get used to all the weird things that happen. so I am now in the honeymoon period.... Im afraid to stop taking my diclectin though, I only have 3 left so i guess I will soon find out If I still need them. I feel the baby kick now... for a while I just felt flutters or bubbles...easily confused with gas! which is also a problem in pregnancy. I think Dan is pregnat too!
This baby kicks differently than Dahlia did. Dahlia tapped felt like she was knocking on a door... this one thuds... I will just feel a sudden thump somewhere on my belly, its kinda funny how they are already differnt from eachother.
My energy is slowly coming back... I have the urge to clean! which I havent had in a long time. Dan is worried... he doesnt like it when I clean that means all his stuff gets put away somewhere and i forget where heheheh.
Oh yes and I had two successful baking sessions!!! yes no tears or bad words and nothing burnt I made some yummy lemon buttercream cookies oooh so decadent!!! and I tried the chocolate toffee bars that had me so enraged last week. and they worked perfectly, Martha Stewart would be so proud! except that I had to sample everything a few times while it was being made... quality control you know!
well I have to enjoy these next couple of months cuz end of month 7 it all goes down hill... I remember... ohhh the swollen feet, sore back, weird pains, false labor, being out of breath all the time, heart burn, not being able to sleep, and having to pee all the time... ya thats whats coming!!!
but then we get a cute little baby that cries and spits up and poops... but its so cute that it doesnt matter about all the other stuff..... It better be cute!
3 comments:
Aw the joys of pregnancy, you know what's funny? I experience all these symptoms too "...swollen feet, sore back, weird pains, false labor (not this necessarily though), being out of breath all the time, heart burn, not being able to sleep, and having to pee all the time..." but that's because I weigh 200 pounds (80 pounds over what I want to weigh). You're lucky :) you get to poop yours out after 3 months or so and then everything pretty much goes back to normal for you...I've lived with mine now for a year or so and it's so tiring. Imagine feeling like your in your 7th month all the time...ya that's what it's like with me.
Dahlia and Anna look so cute togather. I hope you guys have a great Christmas! I love the nativity scene you made!!! And yes the sheep does look like Serta.
Post a Comment