One more month 'till I get cake whooopeeeeee!!!!!Dahlia has definately change alot in the past 11 months.
she has figured out crawling..sort of... she does the inch worm thing
but she gets around pretty fast. she discovered that there are neat things
behind cupboard doors, she opens her mouth when i ask her if she wants milk...and if she doesnt want it she throws her cup on the floor. she waves good bye and she gives the sweetest hugs she even pats us on the back when she hugs.
and her favorite thing to do is blow raspberries even with food in her mouth!
she loves big people food, especially cheese. she hates baby food.
and she hates her diaper being changed... I dont understand why... but I think it has something to do with having to lie still for a minute I guess there is just so much to do.
so that is what dahlia does I can't belive she is almost a year old!
1 comment:
Cute picture! Hopefully I can see her sometime. Maybe we'll have to meet up at Angie's or something.
Andrea
Post a Comment