Saturday, August 05, 2006

A New Look



I have been trying to do some different things to my blog to make it interesting, but I am not talented in figuring out how to do all that fancy fandangled stuff. all this computer language ...I just dont get it i dont understand what it all means and when it says to save something to my hard drive and upload it and blah blah blah i dont know where all that is!!!! owell i will just stick to the easy stuff and try to figure things out later. Im afraid i'll do something and my whole blog will disapear...all that writing and pictues gone! I would cry.
anyways.
Last night was fun, Dan and Dahlia had some daddy daughter time together and I got to go out with the girls. We went to see "A Mid Summers Night Dream" at bard on the beach. I usually go to a play every year for Angie's birthday. We usually go to theater under the stars, but they weren't doing it this year. Bard was fun though, I enjoyed it.
I was so impressed with Dans ability to take care of his little girl. He made sure she ate all her dinner and he gave her a bath and got her to bed. And he said she didnt make a fuss or anything. I wasn't sure if she would or not I am the one who usually puts her to bed so i was wondering if the change would bother her.... apparently not. its quite a relief. hopefully she does good in october when Dan and I dump her off at grandpa and grandmas for 2 nights while we go away for our anniversay. I am looking forward to that but I think I will worry about Dahlia the whole time. I might have to drink alot or something hehehehe....

the picture of dan giving dahlia a bath was when she was about 3 days old and he is washing her in my parents kitchen sink, it was pretty funny.

this horrible looking thing is "puck" a mischevious forest uhmm thing from a mid summers night dream. he was pretty funny.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I need to have you over sometime. We can let the girls play & we can play on the computer! What do you think?

Anonymous said...

Daddy and Daughter time!!?? Yeah right! Dan tossed her in bed and we drank beer in front of the tv all night. A special evening for sure.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I found your blog! I found a different one of yours but it only had one picture but now I'm in the right one! It was fun times again this year at Angie's birthday. I look forward to it every year.

andrea