Sunday, August 20, 2006



The other day Dahlia was very grumpy grumple pie, so dan and I decided she needed some cheering up. Dan played peek a boo with her and in no time she was smiling and laughing again. I love it when my little girl is happy.
I tried to do some fun photobucket thing with these pictures but we tried s0 many ways and just couldnt do it, so rather than throwing the computer out the window we decided to just post the pictures the "old fashioned" way. so hope you like them I thought they were cute. ..too bad you only get to see two of the pictures because blogger decided to be UNCOOPERATIVE and not let me down load all four.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice fun pictures! Did you get your sidebar working Mandy? I'm just curious.

Have you been to my new blog yet? Which background image do you like the best? To see what everyone's picking click here and please add your pick here if you like. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Actually this link will work rather, so please go here instead. Thanks!

Alvin & Denise Engler said...

blogger might be more cooperative if the pictures were smaller? otherwise i think it gets tired.
-de

Demara said...

Sorry for the spam Mandy, you can delete if you like. I just found out it is in fact spam. Grrr...it's so hard when things you don't know about get you in trouble hey? Sorry again!

Demara said...

Apparently, when ever I send out an invitation to you but address to everyone else on your comment page to come to my blog it's considered spam. And some people got offended or simply annoyed at me that's all. That's why Darla has all those deleted comments. So I guess I shouldn't talk about my blog on your blog, that's all. Sorry for that. :|

Demara said...

So how's everything going with you guys? With your template? Just checking in.

Demara said...

Thanks for the comment again Mandy! I'm just letting you know that I just finished emailing you at the email address you used to comment with. Hopefully, it's a "real" eaddy, or else I just emailed someone else...:s
Yikes!!! Some people put in some interesting eaddys. But yours looked real so I took a chance and sent you a private msg.