I now have a blog template to be proud of thanks to the Mrs. Wiebe's
We gathered at Julie's house with our little ones, and as they played we also "played" with our blogs and Mandy showed me how to get a nice new blog template...I hope I remember how she did it.... So now the template is fitting to my title. Some people have asked me why I chose Pineapple Tidbits as my blog title.
so I will tell you so you all know.... Its from when i worked in the deli and we had these big cans of pineapple tidbits for the hawaiian pizza's and i just liked the way that sounded so i started using that as my user name for msn messanger ( until my lovely little sister snuck in one day and changed my user name to "crankerella beast of french fries" dont ask)
so that name just stuck. I like pineapple its my favorite fruit. and these blog entries are just tidbits of my life, so i thought it fit. it was that or "The Dandy Keeleys" and that just sounded to obvious for me.
so there you go, now you all know.
well enjoy my new blog look. and have a nice day!
2 comments:
Well, I absolutely love your new template and if you ever change it... I may steal it! In the meantime, I may have to visit your website more often to "get away" to a beautiful setting.
wow. that was just like a little vacation. thanks for the trip.
-de
Post a Comment