hey you know what...??? i had no idea you could see my botched up blogs hehehe oops owell i guess i will have to figure that out thanks for letting me know...i dont really want everyone seeing all that. :P
His marketing is amazing actually! Every time I come to Abbotsford, there are more Dan Flyers! He's on a roll!! There should be a TV show - Canada's Next Top Real Estate Agent. Dan would totally win.
3 comments:
Is that a real sign? Wow, it has really been a long time since I attended church... times have sure changed!!
hey you know what...??? i had no idea you could see my botched up blogs hehehe oops owell i guess i will have to figure that out thanks for letting me know...i dont really want everyone seeing all that. :P
His marketing is amazing actually! Every time I come to Abbotsford, there are more Dan Flyers! He's on a roll!! There should be a TV show - Canada's Next Top Real Estate Agent. Dan would totally win.
Post a Comment